To Create Faithful Men of God
- Ecclesiastes 12:13
- 2 Timothy 3:17
- Hebrews 10:24-25
- Proverbs 27:17
- 1 Corinthians 16:13
- Ephesians 6: 10, 11
- James 5:16
CONNECT with men in our church body.
GROW intentionally in relationship with Christ – by studying his word and acting on it.
IMPACT our families and community by equipping men to be better husbands and fathers and by spreading the message of Christ and His love.
SERVE Christ, the Church, and our church body by providing assistance to help meet spiritual and physical needs.
2022 MCC Men’s Ministry Opportunities
- August 20 – Car Races at Indianola Fairgrounds Race Track
- September 16 & 17 – Men’s Retreat (Fri.& Sat. at Camp Appanoose )
- October 22 – Men’s Breakfast (8am at MCC)
- October 22 – Home Help Work Day
- October 27 – Building Up Faithful Men of God Session (7pm at MCC)
- November 3 – Building Up Faithful Men of God Session (7pm at MCC)
- November 11 – Bowling (TBA )
- ROMEO CLUB – Every third Thursday (9am at Crouse Cafe, Indianola)
2022 Men’s Retreat
Camp Appanoose (1338 430th St., Plano, Iowa)
Friday, Sept 16, 6:30pm – Saturday, Sept 17, mid-afternoon
(for men high school age and up)
This year’s theme Ordering Your Life to the Glory of Christ
- Session 1: Your Ultimate Priority
- Session 2: The Gospel and Your Life
Guest Speaker: Mike Grimes, Associate Pastor, Omaha Bible Church
Additional retreat information and registration form available in the church foyer.
What is the ROMEO Club?
Well, it’s Retired Old Men Eating Out, of course.
Who is included?
Any retired man of MCC that enjoys a good breakfast and good old fellowship and camaraderie. If you are an “old guy” over 50, not retired and want to come along anyway, feel free to do so. However, be advised that this is an informal get together of old men that nothing will probably get accomplished and there is no agenda. Just a bunch of old men that enjoy each other’s company where the truth can be stretched and all the problems of the world will be resolved. If you have a retired “old guy” friend that you want to bring along that isn’t a member of our church, feel free to do so.
When do we meet?
The third Thursday of every month, at 9:00 am at the Crouse Cafe in Indianola.
MCC Men’s Ministry Committee
- Glen Cowan – 515.664.7343
- Doug Johanson – 515.208.0199
- Dean Levang – 515.306.3503
- Tom Septer – 515.249.4852
- Mark Sullivan – 515.552.2940